Hey kids, know what that sound is?
If you guessed, “Derek Hale creeping through someone’s window” - well, you’re probably partially correct, since that seems to be his default setting. However, in order to be totally correct, you would have had to guess, “The sound of free stuff being given away!”
That’s right, in honor of this blog hitting 5000 members, I’m giving away a brand-spanking new copy of the Teen Wolf novel, On Fire.
Steps to ensure you’re entered and have a chance to win:
- Follow Texts from Last Full Moon. Since this is a way for me to say thanks to all of my lovely followers, only followers are eligible. Sorry!
- Reblog this post. Please only reblog the post once, so everyone can have a fair shake at winning. (Also, reblogging once means the post won’t be clogging up some poor, unsuspecting soul’s dash and making them curse my name.)
- Tell all your friends.
And a few more things to keep in mind (also, I just really like bullet points):
- You must have asks enabled so I have a way to contact you (both to congratulate you and to acquire the address to which I might send your spoils).
- Followers from anywhere are eligible to enter. I’m willing to ship worldwide, so don’t let location stop you!
- The current plan is to send a paperback copy of the book, but if the winner needs an e-book copy for screen reader purposes (or other various reasons), I’ll happily send that instead.
The winner will be selected using a random number generator on October 29, and will be announced here once I have a chance to contact them.
And that’s all she wrote. If you have questions or comments, feel free to drop them in my ask box. Now go forth, reblog and prosper!
Reblogging for anyone who might have missed the original post. There’s still 10 days left to get yourself a piece of the action! ;)